TGI Net will inform your marketing strategy by enabling a truly in-depth understanding of your target audience’s internet behaviour.
TGI (Target Group Index) is the original and pre-eminent single-source marketing and media survey.
Analyse niche groups
TGI Net Europa is now also available, providing an understanding of internet behaviour across four key European markets.
Click here for more.
Easy to use
TGI data is available though a range of analysis software. Kantar Media’s Choices proprietary analysis software is easy to use and fully supported with training and a helpdesk facility.
Broadest coverage of any internet survey
TGI Net is a fusion of two industry-leading datasets, Internet Monitor and TGI.
Internet Monitor gives a detailed and reliable picture of the GB internet market.
TGI provides an unrivalled breadth of data on a sample of c. 25,000 adults in Britain every year, covering product and brand usage, lifestyle and media consumption.
TGI includes 4,000 brands in 500 categories across the following sectors:
- Appliances and durables
- Financial Services
- Holidays and Travel
- Household Products
- Pharmaceutical and chemists products
- Toiletries and cosmetics
TGI Net is the only data source available which enables you to cross-analyse any questions within the following topic areas:
- Internet behaviour and intended behaviour
- Attitudes towards the internet
- Products and brand usage
- Leisure activities
- Factors that motivate purchase
- Media consumption
- Broadband take-up and intended adoption.
- E-commerce- browsing and buying on-line, online spend, purchase intentions, on-line auctions, retail and travel sites, rating of service when last bought online, barriers to online shopping, attitudes to e-commerce.
- Recruitment- awareness and recency of visits to recruitment sites, online job-seeking.
- Online banking– provider, rating the service, barriers to banking online, financial products browsed, arranged, intend to arrange online, financial websites aware of and visited.
- Websites- activities and genres of sites visited, high-traffic sites (portals, newspapers, etc), email and IM services, premium content, social networking.
- Advertising– arriving at sites, attitudes to online advertising, adverts prompting site visits, offline and online purchases.
- Media Consumption– attitudes towards the internet, adoption and intended adoption of interactivity via mobiles, PDAs and TV, offline media, media diary.
- Demographics– gender, age, social grade and region.
Contact us now to discuss your research requirements.
If you have any questions, or you require more information, please contact us:Liz McMahon
Tel. 020 7656 5500