futurePROOF provides a bi-annual snapshot of technology ownership and digital media usage among the British adult population. It enables key players in the media industry to understand the current market, where it is heading, and what they need to do to thrive in the future media marketplace. It does this by answering two key questions:
- Who owns devices?
- What are they using them for?
How is it done?
futurePROOF is conducted through telephone interviews of a representative sample of 2,000 adults aged 16+ in Great Britain who have previously completed TGI, via TGI Postscript.
What do you get?
A futurePROOF subscription gives you much more than just stark, raw data results. At Kantar Media we want you to be able to find the key insights you require, quickly and efficiently, so we provide:
- Access to the data through your data bureau, and linked with TGI (for TGI Subscribers) – providing the flexibility to crosstab any metric against another
- A summary report highlighting the key findings from the study
- In-depth qualitative insights on a key digital theme to support the quantitative findings. For 2012 this takes the form of further insights into connected TV.
- The opportunity to include your own proprietary questions in the results, creating a deliverable unique to you – achievable because futurePROOF uses TGI Postscript for its fieldwork
If you have any questions, or you require more information, please contact us:Liz McMahon
Tel. 020 7656 5500