Link online behaviour with the opinions that drive it.
• Gain enhanced understanding of how people behave within your online properties
• Discover how online behaviour is affected by attitudes and opinions
• Compare patterns of online behaviour across target audience sub-groups
• Highlight cross-platform interaction and its effects on audience engagement
• Generate rich diagnostic insights without the need to ask people to recall complex online journeys or download tracking software.
Connect combines web analytics data with customised online survey data. The output is a single-source database that links online behaviour to the personal attitudes and experiences that drive it.
• Maximises the value of existing web analytics data by adding user context and the attitudinal understanding that monitoring alone can’t provide.
• Provides a better understanding of online behaviour among audiences that can be difficult to reach via traditional research methods.
• Helps site owners to understand how online behaviour is influenced by attitudes and offline factors, whilst also enabling them to explore the impact of triggers and influences on the online populace.
Connect allows detailed exploration of how people relate to online properties and highlights how their experiences in the wider world shape their relationships with those properties. Using this information we can identify opportunities for site improvements, evaluate content requirements and examine cross-platform potential.
If you have any questions, or you require more information, please contact us:Liz McMahon
Tel. 020 7656 5500